Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Squirrels do the darndest things!

I've always found squirrels to be entertaining.  Often a nuisance, but always entertaining in their pursuit of food.  They usually flee when I come outside but some are stubborn and don't want to forfeit their spot.

This guy was actually trying to hide from me on this tree.  So I walked around to get a better picture of it.
 
"Shhh.  I'm hiding."
Here is another view...


(That's a shower hook in the tree)

So once it was discovered, I got a scolding...

 
 
I like this picture.  Look at the paws grabbing the branch...
 
 
 
(Reminder - if you are receiving this post by e-mail, if you click on a picture, it will make it larger.  Once you have viewed the picture you can close it out and go back to the e-mail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment